- Weight: 63.8 grams – Width: 38.11 mm – Diameter: 54.3 mm
- Optimized to find the best balance, long spin times, stability, and ease of catching on the string
- Merlin’s flared gap shape adds weight to the outside edges of the yoyo for long fast spins
- Silicone response system. Ball bearing axle for super long spin times! Includes a yoyo string.
- Narrow C sized bearing. If you like nonresponsive yoyoing, put in your own wide C bearing and you’re all set. Durable plastic construction.
From beginner to pro the Merlin is perfect to easily perform string tricks like the Trapeze, Split the Atom, Braintwister, or the Double or Nothing.
The Merlin yoyo has a silicone response system and a narrow C sized bearing. With the narrow C bearing in the Merlin you get the perfect amount of responsiveness for all of your standard yoyo tricks. A narrow C bearing means that you can tug on the string and make the yoyo wake up and come back to your hand, like a traditional yoyo should operate.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Yoyo Bearing Products